my last update in September 2021, Google Ad Manager (formerly known as DoubleClick for Publishers) and Google Ad Exchange (AdX) have specific requirements and guidelines for approval. Keep in mind that policies and procedures may have changed since then, so it’s essential to refer to the latest documentation and guidelines provided by Google. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you prepare for and seek Google Ad Manager AdX approval in 2023:
|1.Content and Website Quality|
|2.Website Design and User Experience|
|5.Ad Placement and Policy Compliance|
|6.Ad Technology and Implementation|
|7.Valuable Inventory and Advertisers|
|9.Apply for Google Ad Manager|
|10.Wait for Review|
Content and Website Quality
- Ensure your website has high-quality, original content that provides value to users.
- Avoid any content that violates Google’s policies, such as adult content, illegal material, or copyrighted content without proper authorization.
- Make sure your website is fully functional, free from errors, and easy to navigate.
Website Design and User Experience
- Your website should have a professional and user-friendly design.
- Optimize your website for both desktop and mobile devices, as mobile-friendly websites are preferred by Google.
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations, such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- AdX typically requires websites to have a substantial amount of traffic before approval. While there’s no specific minimum, having a few thousand daily pageviews is a common benchmark.
Ad Placement and Policy Compliance
- Ensure your ad placements are in compliance with Google’s ad placement policies.
- Avoid placing ads on pages with restricted content, such as non-family-safe content or error pages.
Ad Technology and Implementation
- Implement Google Ad Manager correctly on your website. You may need to set up ad tags and ad units correctly.
- Make sure you have a good understanding of Google Ad Manager’s features and how to use them effectively.
Valuable Inventory and Advertisers
- Google is more likely to approve websites that offer valuable inventory for advertisers. Focus on niche markets or unique content to stand out.
- If you are already using Google AdSense on your website, ensure that you are complying with their policies and guidelines.
Apply for Google Ad Manager
- Go to the Google Ad Manager website and sign up for an account.
- Fill in all the required information about your website, traffic, and other relevant details during the application process.
Wait for Review
- The approval process may take some time. Google’s team will review your website and application thoroughly.
- Be patient and avoid making any major changes to your website during this review period.
Keep Improving Your Website
If your application is not approved initially, don’t get discouraged. Work on improving your website’s quality, content, and traffic and then reapply.
that getting approved for Google Ad Manager AdX can be a competitive and challenging process, but adhering to their guidelines and providing a high-quality website will increase your chances of success. If you’re unsure about any specific requirements, consult Google’s official documentation and reach out to their support for further assistance.